4.0.1-1-ARCH on X1C3

Kai Hendry
Hi guys,

Just reporting in to say the trackpad and trackpoint are working nicely
on Linux 4. However be sure to remove the previous workaround 'options
psmouse proto=imps' from /etc/modprobe.d

synclient output http://ix.io/icW
Just need to figure out how to stop synclient from accidentally making
text selections. I only use the trackpad for 2 finger scrolling.

Bad news is that none of the function keys are working (volume,
brightness...), except the wifi kill switch which tbh I use all the
time.

Is there some module parameter I'm missing? http://ix.io/icVe

Kind regards,

Re: 4.0.1-1-ARCH on X1C3

Kai Hendry
I've actually reverted back to not using synclient since I was enable to
disable the annoying click pad.

http://www.reddit.com/r/thinkpad/comments/34t08b/anyone_figure_out_how_to_disable_trackpad_tap_to/cqyvnv0

Re: 4.0.1-1-ARCH on X1C3

Yves-Alexis Perez-2