A studend request

kodzo ayedzi mawuena michel
dear members of the Linux user community on ThinkPad Pc. I'm asking
for your help.I am a student in Biology who will need a PC for his
studies ... To not go into details I can not afford one for the moment
and the one that I had from a friend is hs (Motherboard hs) ... So if
there is a charitable soul that to an old ThinkPad PC or whatever the
brand and age (preferably a dual core) . Thank you for contacting me
via email: [hidden email]. I thank you in advance. ps: This
is not spam