CF reader that works with Linux X220?

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer-4
Hi,

I've so far been using a Delock Express Card to Compact Flash adapter
http://www.delock.de/produkte/F_261_CardReader_61771/merkmale.html with
a Thinkpad X220 (and a X200) running Xubuntu. It works and is faster and
easier than using a USB cable from the camera, but there's one problem:
The pins on the reader keep getting bent out of shape if I'm not
extremely careful with inserting the CF card. I'm guessing this is
because the part of the reader that the card slides into is so short, it
easily gets inserted at an angle.

So, does anyone have recommendations for alternative CF readers that
work with Thinkpads on Linux?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C

Re: CF reader that works with Linux X220?

Rubin Abdi

It's a fundamental problem with CF and not just your reader.

I have a generic USB 3 reader and that works fine.

--
Rubin
[hidden email]