Can I install Fedora 29 on a T42?

Beartooth

        I am not sanguine; F28 already gave trouble with two PC, both (I
think) newer than the T42; but hope springs eternal ...

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.

Re: Can I install Fedora 29 on a T42?

Christoph Schmees
Am 03.11.2018 um 18:31 schrieb Beartooth:

> I am not sanguine; F28 already gave trouble with two PC, both (I
> think) newer than the T42; but hope springs eternal ...

Mint runs smoothly on an ancient T40p and an A31p as well as younger
machines. My wife runs a X201, I carry a X220. For various customers
I installed Mint on quite recent machines as well. Never any flaw.

hth, Christoph

--
Bitte keine Mails von USA-Providern wie AOL, me.com (Apple),
gmail (Google), hotmail/outlook.com (Microsoft) oder yahoo.