Debian sid on x270

Shin Ice
Hi all,

first mail in this list, also first post on the debian wiki =)

I'm acctually setting up a page on the debian wiki with all infos
regarding the x270 which I'm running with sid.

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Thinkpad/X270/sid

I'm not yet at the ende and have some more things to write down. I'm new
to this kind of "work", so I would be really happy if you can point me out
if there is something important missing, would be also happy for any
kind of hint =)

Thanks and c'ya

Shin

--

I'm just a placeholder for a really awesome signature...
...that is still missing *sob*