F1-F12 keys

Uwe Brauer-2

Hi

I forgot to mention I am looking for a model with still has the
classical F1-F12 row without any Fn key pressing magic.

Re: F1-F12 keys

Christoph Schmees
Am 20.06.2017 um 21:43 schrieb Uwe Brauer:

> Hi
>
> I forgot to mention I am looking for a model with still has the
> classical F1-F12 row without any Fn key pressing magic.

that should be a matter of BIOS (UEFI) settings.

herzliche Grüße,
Christoph

--
Bitte keine Mails von USA-Providern wie AOL, me.com (Apple),
gmail (Google), hotmail/outlook.com (Microsoft) oder yahoo.