Finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it rocks ;-)

Finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it rocks ;-)

Martin Steigerwald

Hello,

I am finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it
rocks ;-).

When anyone is interested I will provide details.

Re: Finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it rocks ;-)

Tino Keitel
On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 17:17:58 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it
> rocks ;-).
>
> When anyone is interested I will provide details.

Do you use it with builtin encryption via crypto API?

Regards,
Tino

Am Donnerstag 08 Dezember 2005 17:39 schrieb Tino Keitel:
> On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 17:17:58 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am finally using Software Suspend 2 on my IBM ThinkPad T23 and it
> > rocks ;-).
> >
> > When anyone is interested I will provide details.
>
> Do you use it with builtin encryption via crypto API?

Hello Tino,

not yet. Do you?