Google Chrome Freezes on F23/T520/Intel

Tim Evans-2
I'm seeing lockups of Google Chrome
(google-chrome-stable-49.0.2623.87-1.x86_64) on my T530 running Fedora
23.  Standard Intel 4000 graphics card--lspci reports:

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor
Graphics Controller (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

It's not a total lockup--status bar reflects change of Chrome tab, but
clicking on a tab doesn't switch to that tab. Have to hard-kill it to exit.

Sometimes runs for several hours before freeezing; sometimes just a few
minutes.  I normally have half a dozen tabs open.

I am not seeing this on a desktop running F23 and the same Chrome release.

Anyone else?
--
Tim Evans |5 Chestnut Court
443-394-3864 |Owings Mills, MD 21117