Hibernating a T420 under Debian 8 (Jessie)

Hibernating a T420 under Debian 8 (Jessie)

dave

Does anyone have anything useful to say on getting hibernation working on
a T420 running Debian 8 (Jessie)?  If I try to do it, the machine reboots
instead.  On this page,
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Thinkpad/T420/jessie,
hibernation is marked with a question mark.

--
David Griffith
[hidden email]

A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Re: Hibernating a T420 under Debian 8 (Jessie)

alfon
I have a similar problem on X31.

The screen and keyboard turn off but the machine still working.

The script hibernate that worked fine on Debian 7 now doesn't work.