New fglrx 8.20.8 released

Michael Stilkerich
Hi,

ATI just released a new version of the fglrx driver.

Suspend support seems to be stable now and compile issues with 2.6.1{3,4}
kernels (didn't notice any :o)) were fixed.

-Mike

Re: New fglrx 8.20.8 released

Paul RIVIER
Michael Stilkerich wrote:

>Hi,
>
>ATI just released a new version of the fglrx driver.
>
>Suspend support seems to be stable now and compile issues with 2.6.1{3,4}
>kernels (didn't notice any :o)) were fixed.
>
>-Mike

Hi,
I don't mean to give my own opinion, I only point anyone using binaries
drivers to this interesting link :

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=113378006232564&w=2

Best regards

paul