RE: keyboard layout {was X60s 4 GB RAM PAE only 3 recognized (64 Bit)}

RE: keyboard layout {was X60s 4 GB RAM PAE only 3 recognized (64 Bit)}

Carl Friedberg-3
I used thinkpads for a really long time (way more than 10 years). I no longer use them. I need function keys and a numeric keypad. I'm just too old fashioned, I guess. The newer TP just doesn't work for me. If you are a touch typist and know where the keys are, and love to map a keyboard for your personality, this is no longer your machine. Too bad, it was a nice, long run . And no, I have nothing to recommend...

Carl Friedberg