T43 ck kernel?

Alastair McKinley
Hi everyone,

I am currently using a vanilla kernel but I'm thinking about changing to
a ck kernel, which I use on my desktop and I think its great.

So, is anyone using a ck kernel on their thinkpad?  Are there any
potential problems/issues?

Any success or failure stories?  Ive got a T43-2668 running FC4.

Thanks,

Alastair

Re: T43 ck kernel?

Lars Otten
On 12/09/05 17:33, Alastair McKinley wrote:
> So, is anyone using a ck kernel on their thinkpad?  Are there any
> potential problems/issues?
>
> Any success or failure stories?  Ive got a T43-2668 running FC4.

T43-2687 here, been using ck patches with different kernels ever since I got
the machine (about 1.5 months ago) and didn't have a single problem related
to that.

/Lars