T43P Cdrom writer

David F Bakker
Has anyone gotten the cdwrite to write anything? Im using 2.6.14 with
the SAT patches. Everything seems to work except for writing. Im using
dev=1,0,0 (sdc) as my device and cdrecord is telling me the device is
locked.

Re: T43P Cdrom writer

wes schreiner
David Bakker wrote:

> Has anyone gotten the cdwrite to write anything? Im using 2.6.14 with
> the SAT patches. Everything seems to work except for writing. Im using
> dev=1,0,0 (sdc) as my device and cdrecord is telling me the device is
> locked.

don't use dev=1,0,0 (with a 2.6 kernel), use dev=/dev/sdc

wes

Re: T43P Cdrom writer

Macskasi Csaba
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:43:40 +0100, David Bakker
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone gotten the cdwrite to write anything? Im using 2.6.14 with
> the SAT patches. Everything seems to work except for writing. Im using
> dev=1,0,0 (sdc) as my device and cdrecord is telling me the device is
> locked.
You propably know that since 2.6.0 scsi-emulation has not been
required/supported any more.

--
Macskasi Csaba
[hidden email]