[X240] Changing internal SSD

Leandro Noferini
Ciao a tutti,

I have a Lenovo X240 with an SSD INTEL SSDSC2BW180A3 with 173 GB
capacity.

I would like to  change this SSD with one of bigger capacity: what SSD I
can use?

--
leandro
1A0B 125B 2E4D 2DAE 4E26  4551 88FB BBCC 7A29 640B

Re: [X240] Changing internal SSD

Axel Braun
Am Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 12:00:02 CEST schrieb linux-thinkpad-
[hidden email]:
> I would like to  change this SSD with one of bigger capacity: what SSD I
> can use?

Take one of the 'professional' series of Kingston or maybe Samsung.

Samsung EVO 840 is not one I would consider - it died a month after warranty
period was over, and Samsung was not polite in covering this.

I have switched now to a KINGSTON SEDC400

HTH
Axel