[X240 - Debian Sid] Pairing a headset (Creative)

[X240 - Debian Sid] Pairing a headset (Creative)

Leandro Noferini
Ciao a tutti,

I am trying to pair a Creative headset with my X240 via bluetooth
without success: do you think the bluetooth adapter is capable to
connect to audio devices? How could I check?

--
leandro
1A0B 125B 2E4D 2DAE 4E26  4551 88FB BBCC 7A29 640B

Re: [X240 - Debian Sid] Pairing a headset (Creative)

DI Florian Reitmeir
Hi,

bluetooth is like ethernet. Normally its not an issue with the hardware.

for bluetooth audio, you need pulseaudio.

greetings

Florian Reitmeir <[hidden email]> writes:

> bluetooth is like ethernet. Normally its not an issue with the hardware.
>
> for bluetooth audio, you need pulseaudio.

I think there is something strange with the headset because I can pair
the pc with an external speaker via bluetooth.

> greetings

Thanks!