different keyboards for the X200s (X201s)

different keyboards for the X200s (X201s)

Uwe Brauer-2

Hi

I just realized that there are different keyboard layouts for the
X200(s) and most likely for the X201(s) as well.

https://www.google.com/#q=thinkpad+x200s+keyboard+images

Mine for example is the second from the left of the first row, obviously
the other keyboards are different.

Anybody can comment on that?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

Re: different keyboards for the X200s (X201s)

heroxbd
Hi Uwe,

Uwe Brauer <[hidden email]> writes:

> I just realized that there are different keyboard layouts for the
> X200(s) and most likely for the X201(s) as well.
>
> https://www.google.com/#q=thinkpad+x200s+keyboard+images
>
> Mine for example is the second from the left of the first row, obviously
> the other keyboards are different.
>
> Anybody can comment on that?

Do you mean the Enter key and symbol keys?

They are for different languages.

Benda