nub at rear of optical device

dave

What is the nub at the rear of an Ultrabay device?  It seems to have
something to do with locking the device into the bay.  I need one, but I
don't know the right keywords to find it.  I'm sure it's easily available
on Ebay, but there's too much to wade through.

--
David Griffith
[hidden email]

A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Re: nub at rear of optical device

DI Florian Reitmeir
look in the internet for the "hardware maintaince manual" from lenovo .. there are all parts listed.

Am 13.09.2015 um 00:52 schrieb [hidden email]:

What is the nub at the rear of an Ultrabay device?  It seems to have something to do with locking the device into the bay.  I need one, but I don't know the right keywords to find it.  I'm sure it's easily available on Ebay, but there's too much to wade through.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Florian Reitmeir
IT - Dienstleistungen