request to exchange

Jules Octave

I wish to know whether there is a service in Lenovo Organisation that can allow me to exchange my Lenovo x1 Carbon second gen to one that accomodate Linux operating system.
Thanks for reply,

Mjr  Jules Irenge

Re: request to exchange

Bugzilla from randall.leeds@gmail.com

I run Linux on my X1 Carbon second gen and it works fine. Are you experiencing problems with any hardware component in particular?

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017, 11:24 Jules Octave [via Linux Thinkpad] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I wish to know whether there is a service in Lenovo Organisation that can allow me to exchange my Lenovo x1 Carbon second gen to one that accomodate Linux operating system.
Thanks for reply,

Mjr  Jules Irenge

http://linux-thinkpad.10952.n7.nabble.com/request-to-exchange-tp22029.html
To unsubscribe from Linux Thinkpad, click here.
NAML

Re: request to exchange

Nikos Alexandris
Dear Jules Octave,

I use Linux on the X1 Carbon 2nd Gen since the very beginning, very well
supported.  Just make sure to update the BIOS, if you didn't since you
bought it, *if* you bought it early after its appearance in the market.

Best, Nikos

* Jules Octave <[hidden email]> [2017-01-04 19:23:23 +0000]:

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3