thinkwiki.org page for Thinkpad Helix 2nd generation?

thinkwiki.org page for Thinkpad Helix 2nd generation?

John Reid
Hi all,

I would like to set up a new thinkwiki page for the Thinkpad Helix 2nd generation tablet. I have problems with the keyboard on the ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Pro Keyboard (Part number: 4X30G93893). As this problem has also been experienced by at least one other person (see http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Linux-Discussion/ThinkPad-Helix-keyboard-not-detected-in-Linux/td-p/2051477 for details), it seems a page where we can document what is working and what is not (and hopefully how to fix it) would be a good idea.

I have sent a registration request to akw, but have not received any reply.

Cheers,
John

Re: thinkwiki.org page for Thinkpad Helix 2nd generation?

John Reid
Sorted. Thanks